Green Diamond offers 5-year installment without an interest!
Not everyone can afford to buy an apartment. In many cases, purchase of real estate is a subject of luxury and unreal dream, especially for young families or those with middle income. One of the hindering factors is the high interest rate of bank loans. Those who wish to buy a flat have said many times that interest-free installment payment would be the most convenient form for them.
With the seasonal activation of the real estate market, developers have become active too and they offer various conditions to customers.
The International Construction Company MAQRO Construction offers an unprecedented spring conditions to those interested in buying a flat in the Green Diamond complex.
Customers will be able to enjoy internal interest-free installment payment for 5 years, which will simplify the fulfillment of their dreams.
Those willing to buy an apartment in Green Diamond will be able to pay only 20% at the first stage and 10% - when they get an apartment. As for the remaining 70%, it can be paid within 5 years (60 months) under internal interest-free installment payment.
According to the company representatives, the construction process will be completed in May 2018 and fully renovated flats will be handed over to the consumers.
‘We do our best to offer as flexible payment conditions to our consumers as possible. We have decided to make such a payment method in order to make the apartment purchase process more flexible for the consumer. It will make the process much easier. Though we offer different sales and payment methods all year long,’ Deputy Director General in projects development, social relations, sales and marketing field Oguz Kaan Karaer has said.
Another payment condition consumers can enjoy is 15% sale in case of paying the total cost of an apartment in the Green Diamond complex. This payment term will be valid till the end of June. So this is the good opportunity for those who are willing to get a huge discount.
MAQRO Construction offers several conditions for those planning to buy apartments in Green Diamond. For instance, In case of payment of 15% as the initial installment, the remaining 85% must be paid when the customer gets an apartment – in May, 2018.
The new complex Green Diamond project includes three phases. The first phase consists of 731 apartments will be completed in May, 2018. The unique residential complex will be located in an ecologically clean district of Tbilisi, near to the Olympic facilities. The area of the residential complex covers 70,000 m2, with 23,143 m2 internal green territory, which will enable the resident to live differently in Tbilisi. 23 living blocks with 1772 units will be in the residential complex. 3 swimming pools, 4 basketball areas, 4 outdoor fitness areas, 4 playgrounds, 7 pergolas, indoor sport facility, walking and running tracks, commercial areas, social terraces, kindergarten and school will be available for the residents of the complex.